I’m currently teaching all of my classes virtually through zoom. Much to my own surprise, I’ve found that I really like this format, since it gives my students a chance to practice the lessons as I teach and ask questions as we go and I’m able to keep the cost reasonable. Most of the Eventbright classes are $25 per household. Follow the links to Eventbright for class descriptions.
Keep scrolling to the bottom of this page for links to upcoming public library classes that I am teaching soon.
Adult/Youth Buttermilk Bread Baking Class – Saturday, January 23 1-4:30 PM
Cinnamon Roll Class – Saturday, February 6, 1:00 PM- 3:00PM
Whole Grain Milling and Bread Baking – Free Class – Saturday, February 20, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Basic Cook Along Class Info
- Class sizes are limited to 10 participants.
- Unless otherwise indicated, class cost is $25, per household.
- Follow the above links to register through Eventbright.
- All of my classes are beginner and youth friendly, unless otherwise stated. I’ve noted some classes that I think would be particularly good for youth, but I welcome all ages in my classes. If you have any questions, please reach out to me.
- Please have ingredients measured out prior to class. If you have a kitchen scale, use it. Otherwise, otherwise, volume measurements will be provided, in addition to weight measurements.
- Good bread takes times. Some classes will require preparation for class. Please read the class instructions in your registration email for more information.
- Breaks are built into some of the bread classes during the rising times. You can log off during the break, or grab a cup of coffee and chat.
- Other than a good kitchen knife, I try not to use require speciality equipment or ingredients in my classes. While they are nice and useful, I believe most speciality tools in our kitchen can be replicated with basic equipment. I don’t want you to feel the need to buy anything special to get through a class. On the occasion that there is something I don’t think every kitchen has, I will note it in the class description.
- All published classes are held from my home in Crystal Lake. If you’d like a private class with your own group of friends, please contact me for more information.
Free Public Library Classes
* Follow the links for class and registration information.
Instant Pot 101 – Tuesday, January 19, 7:00 PM South Holland Public Library
Pizza @Home – Thursday, January 21, 7:00 PM Addison Public Library
Pie Making Basics – Monday, January 25, 7:00 PM Bartlett Public Library
Air Fryer Basics – Wednesday, January 27, 7:00 PM Lincolnwood Library
Instant Pot 101 – Thursday, February 11, 7:00 PM Wheaton Public Library