Bamix Immersion Blenders
As a home demonstrator of Bosch mixers and Nutrimill grain mills, I also have access to additional products including the Bamix Immersion Blenders and Magimix food processors. Both of these products are professional quality for the home chef. They will last you a lifetime.
If you are interested in this product, please contact me directly to order.
WHY BUY A BAMIX®?
- 100% hand-built in Switzerland
- AC motor for more torque and durability (vs. DC motor used by other brands)
- Motor built to last a lifetime
- 2 speed settings
- Chromated brass shaft for strong durability
- Cutter guard design creates perfect vortex; food is drawn into the blade for thorough processing
- Balanced and optimized to reduce vibration and noise
- Functions at a constant speed under load
- Sealed motor housing allows safe immersion in boiling liquids
- All parts in contact with food are top-quality rust-free materials and are odorless, tasteless, and food-safe
- Interchangeable blades and optional accessories
- 5-year warranty
Invented in 1954, bamix® is still the world leader in immersion blending on 5 continents. It quickly and easily handles any daily kitchen chore large or small. Offering a combination of power and durability, it quickly chops, purées, beats, mixes, froths, stirs, and emulsifies. The versatility of this handheld machine makes for quick and easy work in the kitchen, replacing many other appliances such as food processors, blenders, mixers, grinders, and whisks, even ice cream machines!
I’ve been using my Bamix for two years and have found it great for whipping cream, pureeing soups and making mayonnaise and salad dressings. I also recommend purchasing the wet/dry bowl with a new bamix so that you can make nut butters and grind spices.
Bamix Mono (M133)
MSRP – $129.99 (white)
- 140-watt Heavy-duty AC Motor
- Two Speeds: 8000 RPM | 12000 RPM
- 5 3/8″ Shaft Length (motor body can be submerged to seam below buttons)
- Straight Cord
- Available in White or Silver
- 10 Year Service Warranty on blender 1 yr warranty on accessories and plastics
- A Blade – whips cream or makes meringue from egg whites
- B Blade – makes aioli or emulsifies salad dressing
- C Blade – crushes ice, makes smoothies, or blends soups
- 600ml Multi Beaker with Lid
- Wall Bracket
Wet/Dry Bowl with Powder Disk
What Makes a bamix® Different?
- 100% of energy is transmitted through shaft. Competitors lose 50%-60% energy once contact is made with food.
- 100% Swiss made for exceptional quality
- AC motor for more torque and durability – built to last a lifetime
- Airtight construction allows liquid immersion past the neck for work in deep pots
The bamix® quickly chops, purées, beats, mixes, froths, stirs, and emulsifies. The versatility of this handheld machine makes for quick and easy work in the kitchen, replacing other food processors, blenders, mixers, grinders, and whisks, even ice cream machines!